Goal 1: Social Welfare and Community Development:
Improvement of the Quality of Life of the Extremely Poor and of the Vulnerable Communities.
- Create Employment and Promotion of Income, Food Security and Housing Condition of the Extremely Poor and of the Vulnerable Communities.
- Improve Socio-Economic Condition and Dignity of the Extremely Poor and of the Vulnerable Communities.
Goal 2: Quality Education:
Promote Education Rights and Inclusive Quality Education
- Ensure Easy Access to Education Conducive to Learning Environment for the Children of Disadvantaged Communities.
- Strengthen Quality Education Management.
- Promote Vocational/Technical Education.
- Promote Moral and Ethical Education.
Goal 3: Health Care and Education:
Improve Health Education, Care and Public Health Services
- Strengthen Primary Health Care.
- Strengthen Pro-Life Reproductive Health Education and Natural Family Planning.
- Ensure Quality and Equitable Access to Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH).
- Empower communities to prevent Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI), HIV and AIDS, TB, Leprosy and other communicable diseases.
- Strengthen prevention, treatment and aftercare services for drug addiction and sex abuse.
Goal 4: Disaster Management:
Strengthen Disaster Response and Community Resilience.
- Strengthen Emergency Response Mechanism.
- Strengthen Community for Enhancing Disaster Resilience.
- Mainstream Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) into Development and Emergency Response Plans, Strategies and Policies.
Goal 5: Ecological Conservation and Development:
Strengthen Ecological Sustainability.
- Strengthen Natural Resources Management and Biodiversity Conservation.
- Enhance Adaptive Capacity to Climate Change.
- Improve Food Security and Sustainable Livelihoods.
Goal 6: Development of Indigenous Peoples:
Improvement of the Living Standards of the Indigenous Peoples.
- Improve the quality and dignity of lives of the indigenous peoples.
- Strengthen Traditional Social Organizations and Peoples’ Led Financial Institutions of Indigenous Peoples.
- Strengthen Capacity Regarding Land Retention and Development of Indigenous Peoples.