Social Welfare for Vulnerable Communities
Goal 1: Eradicate Poverty and Socio-Economic Development of Vulnerable Communities
- Increase Household Income above US$1.25 per Person a Day
- Access to Environment-friendly Own House and Homestead Land
- Establish Social Security, Human Rights, Dignity and Empowerment
- Social Welfare for Senior Citizens, Disabled, Street Children, Transgender, Dalits and Vulnerable Communities
- Improvement of the Quality of Life of the Urban Poor, Marginalized, Vulnerable Communities & Slum Dwellers
- Promote Socio-Economic and Livelihood Development of the Migrants at Home (Beauty Parlor workers, Garments workers, Domestic workers, Transgender, Sex workers, Street Children, etc.) and Abroad and the Undocumented Returnees.